• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems mounting VCD

lookieluke

I'm a frequent user of VCD, and it's worked very well for me in the past. I recently got a new laptop and I am trying to install a program using VCD, but when I go to mount it, I can't access the mounted file. I went to the disk manager, and I found that it's being mounted into the CD-ROM drive in a RAW file format (as opposed to the CDFS format it normally mounts as). I'm not sure what course of action to take here. Does anyone have any experience with this or any suggestions? I don't know if I'm supposed to format the drive, or if I'm possibly missing some kind of DVD drive (I wiped the computer when I got it to install my own stuff). Worst case scenario, I just burn the file to a disk and install it from there, but that seems like a waste. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Back