• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems installing Clone Dvd

magman07

I downloaded Clone Dvd from the Slysoft site, then I tried to install it and got an error saying " installer verification failed NSIS error " How do I get a clean copy to download and install. I would appreciate any help.

I downloaded Clone Dvd from the Slysoft site, then I tried to install it and got an error saying " installer verification failed NSIS error " How do I get a clean copy to download and install. I would appreciate any help.
what is your operating system that you use xp,vista,me,2000?

Problem with Clone Dvd

I'm using XP Pro and the pc is running well. I also tried installing with antivirus,firewall, and spyware shutdown but no luck.

I'm using XP Pro and the pc is running well. I also tried installing with antivirus,firewall, and spyware shutdown but no luck.

From other threads with that error, uninstall if there is a portion of it on your computer, clean browser cache, reboot. Download again from Slysoft and try to install.

Back