• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems installing AnyDVD

raiif2008

Hey All,

I was just wondering if anybody else has had an issue installing AnyDVD (the current version as of this posting - downloaded 2 hrs ago). I go to install, everything comes up fine:

Clicked I Agree -> Clicked Next (Full Install) -> Clicked Install (Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD)

The problem comes up when it starts to extract files, all I get is:

Execute: "C:\Users\USER1\AppData\Local\Temp\nst53C0.tmp\AnyDVDTray

and then the message pops up stating "Your computer needs to be restarted after the installation. Continue?

Even though nothing extracts or installs!?!???

I've tried:
redownloading (including renaming the download file and changing location)
using ccleaner.exe to clean the log and registry files
deleting the files in the nst53C0.tmp folder
using ccleaner.exe again to clean files
manually editing the registry and removing any traces of "AnyDVD"

I've looked through the forum for the past hour or so (I apologize if i've missed anything). I found a reference to TeaTimer software conflict, so I completely uninstalled Spybot, cleaned registry again, restarted computer, cleaned registry again - Nothing, Zilch, Zip, Zero, Nada..

I have had AnyDVD on my computer since before ever, never had any problems. I wanted to do a fresh install of the new version (I hadn't updated in quite awhile). I don't remember any issues with the uninstallation process...

I am currently running Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit, Service Pack 1.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. I apolgoize that this is so long, i've tried to make it as detailed an account as possible.

Have you tried installing with UAC turned off? Or with elevated access? :rock:

Back