• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems if I don't upgrade CloneBD (just using BR movies)?

Jeff53404

The vast majority of CloneBD upgrades have not allowed me to have subtitles on my TV using an Oppo 103D player (BR or DVD style). Doesn't matter if I play from a disc copy or a MKV usb copy. Subs show on my computer but not the TV. This latest version (1.2.0.0) is a winner. BR subs show on the TV but stop displaying when I select the subs menu. DVD style work all the time subs are selected for display.

I am not interested in UHD movies so my question is what might I experience for problems, if any, if I stick with 1.2.0.0 and do not install any updated versions?

Last edited:
I am not interested in UHD movies so my question is what might I experience for problems, if any, if I stick with 1.2.0.0 and do not install any updated versions?
If anyone knew that now, wouldn't all the respective fixes already be in 1.2?
We still can't afford one of those pricey time machines ;)

Back