• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems Copying-- Bug in Trial Version?

shorn89

So, I have downloaded the trial version of both AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 to check it out. Everything was going ok until I tired to copy the movie "Like Crazy" and "Star Trek:Into Darkness". It says it has been successful in copying but when I try to play them both back, I get nothing. It says something like AnyDVD had an error and to e-mail this company and let them know since it's a trial version. But, I accidently clicked out and forgot to do it. Can anyone help me out. Thanks a bunch.

Sasha

So, I have downloaded the trial version of both AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 to check it out. Everything was going ok until I tired to copy the movie "Like Crazy" and "Star Trek:Into Darkness". It says it has been successful in copying but when I try to play them both back, I get nothing. It says something like AnyDVD had an error and to e-mail this company and let them know since it's a trial version. But, I accidently clicked out and forgot to do it. Can anyone help me out. Thanks a bunch.

Sasha

Hi!
There's a post near the top of this forum that's called (oddly enough) PLEASE Read before you post.
Step 5 - tells you how to post up a logfile to this very board to get help.
I know that AnyDVD handles "Into Darkness" for sure. So it's mot likely a defective disk.
Copying a DVD is not like merely playing it. Copying is "bit for bit" - with CRC error protocall.
So a slight defect can abort your copy process.
-W

Back