• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems converting Terminator (1984) to MKV (or anything else)

TomTiddler

I'm running CloneBD 1.1.2. BluRay was ripped with AnyDVD 8.0.9.0, and I've attached the CloneBD log file. The conversion process starts normally, gets to a time index of 00:00:15, at which point the video encoder input bar slowly drops to 0%, rapidly followed by all the other encoder bars, then CloneBD says "Finished", no error messages, no obvious problems, but it's only processed 56MB of the disk!

For the record I've tried this with no hardware acceleration, AMD acceleration, and Quicksync acceleration, all produce exactly the same behavior.

Any help would be appreciated, but it's not the end of the world if it never works :)

Attachments

• Terminator (1984) conversion to MKV.cbdlog
    343.2 KB · Views: 2
Yea, I planned to try that next. I had several problems with 1.1.3.0, so went back to 1.1.2.0, I'll give the latest a try right now.

Yea, I planned to try that next. I had several problems with 1.1.3.0, so went back to 1.1.2.0, I'll give the latest a try right now.
Did you report those problems?

Yep, along with several other people. (tiny preview window, forced subtitles, etc)

OK, so switched to AnyDVD 8.0.9.4 and CloneBD 1.1.1.3

CloneBD wouldn't even complete the Partial Copy, simply stopped working and quit. So, I ripped to disk using AnyDVD (successful), then attempted a copy to MKV using CloneBD. It copied 17MB before "finishing". In my opinion, not an improvement :), CloneBD log attached (same name as before)

Attachments

• Terminator (1984) conversion to MKV.cbdlog
    321.5 KB · Views: 0
I also have the same issue. It only "copies" the MGM logo and then it reports it as completed.
Will upload the relevant logs for this shortly.

Sounds like that 'logo clip' issue from a while ago. Try clipping the first 20-30 seconds from the main title.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Can't remember if I tried that or not
Was processing several movies to MKV at that time . And only did a couple of attempts. And moved on to another film. Actually had kinda forgot about this one until I seen OP. And wanted to let them know that it was not just them having a problem with that title.
The one I have is packaged as a "gift set" that contains both the Original Terminator movie from 1984. And Terminator Genisys from 2015.
I will try the snip it and try again. Since I honestly don't remember if I have done this.
And like I said in the previous post will upload relavent logs shortly.

simple, click on it and you'll get 2 "markers" on the selected video title. Move the left one a bit to the right to the point where around 30sec would be removed. Move the right one all the way to the end if it isn't there already. That way you "trim" aka cut away 30seconds from the beginning which is likely the problem area.

Ah, thank you. That seems to be doing the trick, at least it's got past the 00:00:15 mark, which is a first! Only 30 minutes to go, fingers crossed.

Back