• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems cloning some DVD's

diane6652

I have cloned all but 3 DVD's in the Star Trek Voyager series. The process stops at about 82% complete in all 3 clone attempts. Does anybody have any ideas to get the movies copied??

Thanks
Diane6652

having a problem with target size sufficient trancoder disabled

im having a problem with target size sufficient trancoder disabled and i dont know what this means can someone please help me my email address is edlapsley@hotmail.com i was recording a movie this morning and i got that message error thing and i didnt know what to do and i need advice please thank you

im having a problem with target size sufficient trancoder disabled and i dont know what this means

The only time I have seen that message is when the data is small enough that it doesn't warrant any compression to fit on a normal DVD. It is not to my knowledge anything that can cause you problems in making a back-up of your disc. Maybe someone has sent you an email telling you otherwise, because I see nothing here.

im having a problem with target size sufficient trancoder disabled

This isn't an error message. It means your blank disc has enough space so that Clonedvd2 does not need to compress the video to fit on your blank disc.

If you're using single layer blanks, ensure you've selected "dvd-5" in Clonedvd2's quality selection box.

Problems cloning some DVD's continued

Hi,

The Processing Error I get is D:/Video_TS/VTS_03_2.VOB
Read Error Copy Protection Error The read failed because the sector is encrypted.

Any help out there???

Thanks in advance
Diane6652

what burner are you using? "make, model, firmware version" ?

what burner are you using? "make, model, firmware version" ?

Yeah, this is the right question to be asking. Some people are getting this problem depending on their burner and firmware version, apparently.

Processing Error
Read Error and
Copy Protection Error
The read failed because the sector is encrypted

Any advise?

I had this same problem with the last disc of 2 seasons. Each time it was the disc with the hidden files. I was using 1click and tried Clonedvd on the advice of a member of that forum..Worked perfectly which is why I immediately bought CloneDVD. So all I can say is..
A. You might need to try another program. In the words of the other forums member " it can't hurt to have too many weapons in your arsenal."
B. Check your disc with VSO inspector..may be a bad source disc..I have had discs that play perfectly but scan as having bad sectors. In that case I obtained another source disc one time and used a friends computer to burn the copy.
C. Try cleaning the disc even though it may not seem to need it.

Back