• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems burning with CloneBD

Escher

The last several times I've tried to use CloneBD to make a backup, it fails to burn the disc. I even went so far as to buy a new burner, thinking maybe that was the problem. I'm using the latest version, 1.1.3.3. I set the target to BD-R 25 GB. I preserved the output files and have been able to burn successfully in ImgBurn. Any ideas on what's going on? Should I try to uninstall/reinstall?

The last several times I've tried to use CloneBD to make a backup, it fails to burn the disc. I even went so far as to buy a new burner, thinking maybe that was the problem. I'm using the latest version, 1.1.3.3. I set the target to BD-R 25 GB. I preserved the output files and have been able to burn successfully in ImgBurn. Any ideas on what's going on? Should I try to uninstall/reinstall?

Without a log file, any answer would be pure guessing.

Back