• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems backing-up Illusionist

jillijo44

Has anyone had problems with Illusionist? I tried multiple times to back it up with no success. Thanks

Illusionist Backup

I am experiancing the same problem and am using Anydvd 6.1.1.3. Maybe it's a new protection protocall.
The error I get is " Data Error(Cyclic Redundancy Check)

Last edited:
I have AnyDvd. Used Shrink/DvdDecryptor no probelms here. What error are you receiving? Also what programs are you using? More info helps out if you need suggestions on fixing it.

backing up Illusionist

I got an error that said Error Reading DVD or Error Writing DVD, can't remember exactly. Sorry new at this and my daughter now has the disk. Will get back and recheck. Thanks

Has anyone had problems with Illusionist? I tried multiple times to back it up with no success. Thanks

I used CloneDVD with AnyDVD. 1st attempt was a problem when trying entire disc. 2nd time clicked "Copy DVD Titles", backed-up just the main movie and was successful. Playback was very good. No extra's, but who cares.
Hope this helps,
Brad

I got an error that said Error Reading DVD or Error Writing DVD, can't remember exactly. Sorry new at this and my daughter now has the disk. Will get back and recheck. Thanks

If you got an error message reading the disc:
Try cleaning the disc even if it looks like it doesnt need it, if that doesnt help download and install VSO Inspector and use it to scan the disc for errors, if it finds any errors then you have a bad source disc and may not be able to copy it.

I had a minor problem with Illusionist. The 'Special Features' wouldn't copy. (v6.1.1.3), used in conjunction with 1Click Pro v2.3.1.4.

I even tried 'Full Disc - Everything with Compression' (just for testing), but the 'Special Features' still wouldn't work.

Houdini

Illusionist

Illusionist backup works without error for me.
I have the current anyDVD and am burning with 123CopyDVD.

Back