Problems backing-up Illusionist

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by jillijo44, Jan 28, 2007.

1. jillijo44

jillijo44 Member

Has anyone had problems with Illusionist? I tried multiple times to back it up with no success. Thanks

2. Smooth

Smooth Member

do you have the latest version of clonedvd2 and anydvd?

3. rgwright

rgwright New Member

Illusionist Backup

I am experiancing the same problem and am using Anydvd 6.1.1.3. Maybe it's a new protection protocall.
    The error I get is " Data Error(Cyclic Redundancy Check)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  4. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

What is the error?

5. Skizzo

Skizzo Member

I have AnyDvd. Used Shrink/DvdDecryptor no probelms here. What error are you receiving? Also what programs are you using? More info helps out if you need suggestions on fixing it.

6. jillijo44

jillijo44 Member

backing up Illusionist

I got an error that said Error Reading DVD or Error Writing DVD, can't remember exactly. Sorry new at this and my daughter now has the disk. Will get back and recheck. Thanks

7. b1030

b1030 Well-Known Member

I used CloneDVD with AnyDVD. 1st attempt was a problem when trying entire disc. 2nd time clicked "Copy DVD Titles", backed-up just the main movie and was successful. Playback was very good. No extra's, but who cares.
    Hope this helps,
    Brad

8. TPLAT

TPLAT Well-Known Member

If you got an error message reading the disc:
    Try cleaning the disc even if it looks like it doesnt need it, if that doesnt help download and install VSO Inspector and use it to scan the disc for errors, if it finds any errors then you have a bad source disc and may not be able to copy it.

9. Houdini

Houdini Member

I had a minor problem with Illusionist. The 'Special Features' wouldn't copy. (v6.1.1.3), used in conjunction with 1Click Pro v2.3.1.4.

I even tried 'Full Disc - Everything with Compression' (just for testing), but the 'Special Features' still wouldn't work.

Houdini

10. MARTIN STERN

MARTIN STERN New Member

i had no problem backing it up i had the newest versions of all prog.

11. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

12. sacmike

sacmike New Member

Illusionist

Illusionist backup works without error for me.
    I have the current anyDVD and am burning with 123CopyDVD.