• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Towards Darkness, Possible Bad Disk

nunya

Having trouble backing up Towards Darkness. Have tried several attempts to back up. Created the logfile as instructed previously. I have pasted the log below. There is a milky area on bottom of disc. I have seen many discs like this in the past, but rarely have this issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_TOWARDS_DARKNESS.zip
    85 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Also I am using AnyDVD 6.4.3.2 and Clone DVD2 2.9.1.7.

Also I am using AnyDVD 6.4.3.2 and Clone DVD2 2.9.1.7.

Full error message?

file io3? tcsectorreader?

Try another disc. I would try another disc anyway due to the obvious defect you mentioned.

Full error message?

file io3? tcsectorreader?

Try another disc. I would try another disc anyway due to the obvious defect you mentioned.

It gets to between 44 and 46% complete. The error message reads " F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_06_1.VOB: read error"

"File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_06_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader"

It gets to between 44 and 46% complete. The error message reads " F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_06_1.VOB: read error"

"File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_06_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader"

Yeah, that's a bad original disc.

Back