• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with the bundle discount

blank

The bundle discount disapears sometimes !

Please see the screenshots:

Screenshot (7) - bunle works.jpg Screenshot (6) - bundle not working.jpg

good catch. I'll notify support.

For the moment i'll sticky this in the hope it'll get noticed better and users will monitor.

** edit ** It seems the staff is quick on the ball and has temporarily closed purchase again to resolve this issue. Please have patience while they resolve this issue.

Last edited:
It's not a bug, it's a feauture :whistle:

First screenshot bundles all three product items as they all have the maximum quantity.
The cart in 2nd screenshot only bundles CloneDVD mobile because it's the only item with the highest quantity.

Our checkout page follows the simple rule to only bundle items with the highest quantity as this is simple to explain and not easily abusable.
If we would bundle all items with all quantities, people would buy AnyDVD in high quantity and then throw in other "cheap" single products just to get the bundle discount.

We also came up with several fairer rules, but they all involved solving the Knapsack problem and resulted in invoices unintelligible for average people.

Sorry i don´t understand this
if i bye 6 lic. -> i get ~ 64 € discount and
if i bye 7 lic. -> i get 0 € discount.
:sick:

None the less good to see you back in business.

Last edited:
if i bye 6 lic. -> i get ~ 64 € discount and
if i bye 7 lic. -> i get 0 € discount.
Where are you seeing the 0 discount? Your 64 (i.e. 63.58) must be referring to the Bundle discount.
So I see:
6 licenses (2x AnyDVD HD, 2x CloneCD, 2x CloneDVD mobile) = 63.58 Bundle + 50.86 Promotional = 114.44 Saving
7 licenses (2x AnyDVD HD, 2x CloneCD, 3x CloneDVD mobile) = 70.21 Bundle + 56.17 Promotional = 126.38 Saving

Last edited:
Where are you seeing the 0 discount?
I see:
6 licenses (2x AnyDVD HD, 2x CloneCD, 2x CloneDVD mobile) = -63.58
7 licenses (2x AnyDVD HD, 2x CloneCD, 3x CloneDVD mobile) = -70.21

You will get:
6 licenses (2x AnyDVD HD, 2x CloneCD, 2x CloneDVD mobile) = -63.58 - 50.xx => ~ 115 € resulting in 203 €
7 licenses (2x AnyDVD HD, 2x CloneCD, 3x CloneDVD mobile) = -70.21 => -70 € resulting in 280 €

You will get:
6 licenses (2x AnyDVD HD, 2x CloneCD, 2x CloneDVD mobile) = -63.58 - 50.xx => ~ 115 € resulting in 203 €
7 licenses (2x AnyDVD HD, 2x CloneCD, 3x CloneDVD mobile) = -70.21 => -70 € resulting in 280 €
You must have an error somewhere. I don't see 280 Euros anywhere...

6 licences saves you 114.44 Euros. 7 licenses saves you 126.38 Euros.

Total cost = 203.46 Euros for 6 licenses:

6L_2016.05.20_13h19m46s_001.jpg

Total cost = 224.67 Euros for 7 licenses:

7L_2016.05.20_13h20m08s_002.jpg

Last edited:
You must have an error somewhere. See my totals in post #6.
Summary: 6 licences saves you 114.44 Euros. 7 licenses saves you 126.38 Euros.

See the first 2 screenshots -> if you pick this 7 the bundle discount disappears when you checkout ...

See the first 2 screenshots -> if you pick this 7 the bundle discount disappears when you checkout ...
Then refer to Ivan's post #3.

Therefore it's cheaper to do a second order for the 3rd CloneDVD mobile license @ €31.20 (+ Ist order @ €203.46 = €234.66 Total).

Last edited:
Whatever the problem was, the "differing multiple licenses don't get a bundle discount" problem appears to be fixed:
purchase1.png
purchase2.png

NVM, my question of two AnyDVD licenses qualifying for the bundle discount in addition to the Promotion Discount was answered by reading the invoice. D'OH!

Qty Item Price Tax Total
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2 AnyDVD HD (lifetime) 109.00 0.00 218.00 EUR
Volume Discount -32.70 EUR
Discount -37.06 EUR
Total: 148.24 EUR
You have been billed: 166.31 USD

Last edited:
Hi, I am having a problem with discounts not appearing as well. Please see the following screenshots:

8c026a99f9064e84c4c9074a93f50105.png

476dcfbb35526c80366229624ceeddf9.png

Indeed, purchase.html has a bug, but checkout.php is correct.

So there is, in fact, no bundle discount for two or more products then?

"Again"? He said purchase.html (the top picture, showing a bundle discount) was incorrect and checkout.php (the bottom picture, showing no bundle discount) was correct. That would appear to be contrary to https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/redfox-licensing-pricing.69083/

The bottom pic shows a "volume" discount instead of the word "bundle". Intent is the same.
That said..I notice that on the purchase page, if you remove CloneDVD-Mobile and add another copy of AnyDVD, that the bundle savings drops from 20% to 15%.
This with 4 total products selected either way. That's kinda odd?
-W (busy at the moment)

See, I figured the volume discounts were separate from bundle discounts because their thresholds differ. Volume discount is 15% off for 2-4 copies of the same product, whereas the pricing post indicates that buying two products gets a further 15%, and buying three products gets you a further 20% off the total.

As you can see in the picture, that 15% volume discount is only applying to AnyDVD, not CloneDVD. If I add additional copies of CloneDVD, it gets its own 15% volume discount.

Back