• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with subtites after creating mkvs

Wizard34

Hi i got a problem with the latest clonebd I am using clonebd to create mkvs from my blu rays. The problem is for example using batman tv seies. It has subtites from the start i tested with powerdvd. In cloned i select to convert the subtites to dvd format since my media player can't play blu ray subs.

After creating the mkvs there not showing up during the video using either powerdvd, vlc media player or smplayer. Mediainfo is listing the subs as vobsubs for dvd format subs but no subs are showing when playing the video and selecting english sub. I never had this problem before i don't remember the last version for clonebd that worked. Im attaching the log in case you guys need it.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.BATMAN_TV_S1_DISC_1.cbdlog
    764.7 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone know what the problem is? I don't know if my post been missed or there don't know whats going on.

We're going to fix this, sorry.
DVD subtitles do seem to be broken, they are rarely used, so it didn't come to our attention sooner.

Thanks for letting me know i am looking forward to the new update with them fixed.

Back