• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Saw 3 R1, Anydvd 6.1.1.4

When recording SawIII .. fully ; using anydvd(latest ver) and another brand of recording program, it would only allow a very low %, about 5%, and the prog would sit idle.. as the time counter would increase. The only way I could record was to do movie only. During playback, there are 2 spots that pause just for a split second and then continue playing.... It does seem quite odd that the recording programs will only read to a certain point.. The original disk is perfectly clean and clear .....

All original menus region free of course done w/ Saw III unrated version region 1 DVD

If you could answer these questions for me, I would really appreciate it (you're the only person I've come across who's stated he has had no problems with Shrink and Anydvd):

1) So you used nothing but Anydvd 6.1.1.4 and Shrink?

2) You included the original menus, trailers, extras, etc.?

3) You did not have "Remove annoying adverts and trailers" enabled in Anydvd?

webslinger said:
Sorry about editing your previous post. I thought I was editing mine.

Not a problem...I think I edited after rereading your response to my question and can't really remember exactly what I posted. No harm no foul.

@Neutrino

An half year ago I bought a disc and got some errors, too. Not while work with slysoft products with the disc, but it seemed to be ok, but wasn´t ok. In other drives it didnt work, too. I brought the disc back to the store where I´ve bought it and got a new one that worked. No scratch was on the bad disc and no dirt... It isnt so that a disc that seems to be ok optically, has to be ok from the sector structure, automatically...

That sounds like it was just a bad pressing from the factory...it happens. Usually doesn't matter what software you use, a bad press will bring anything to it's knees.

saw III

I'm still trying to back up saw III. I've taken back my original twice and still getting to the 10% percent mark and stopping, I'm getting a message that says incorrect function processing titles in vts_07_1.vob 008089 then I right clicked on any dvd and get a message that says
F:video_ts/vts_07_1.vob:read error I also ran vso inspector on both disks an get OO OO OO OO error I bought the movie at Miejers (full screen unrated version) do they have a bad batch or is this something lion gate did on purposes ps the wont give me another copy

Please read the sticky and do a search there is like 5 threads on this movie already thanks and welcome to slysoft support.

What program are you using to rip the DVD? Do you have CloneDVD or are you using another program

Webslinger,
The only way you can use AnyDVD along w/ Shrink is to insert VobBlanker or FixVTS after the rip and before you use Shrink. If you try it w/o one of those programs then you will get an error. Just try it w/o them and then try it w/ them.

I'm still trying to back up saw III. I've taken back my original twice and still getting to the 10% percent mark and stopping, I'm getting a message that says incorrect function processing titles in vts_07_1.vob 008089 then I right clicked on any dvd and get a message that says
F:video_ts/vts_07_1.vob:read error I also ran vso inspector on both disks an get OO OO OO OO error I bought the movie at Miejers (full screen unrated version) do they have a bad batch or is this something lion gate did on purposes ps the wont give me another copy

Like they said.. check out the other threads about Saw3 and Open Season. Both have some new copy protection. It seems that AnyDVD and Clone DVD combined can rip it (or at least the main movie) but theres something new afoot with these two titles.

-W

Webslinger,
The only way you can use AnyDVD along w/ Shrink is to insert VobBlanker or FixVTS after the rip and before you use Shrink. If you try it w/o one of those programs then you will get an error. Just try it w/o them and then try it w/ them.

I'm not having any problems.

Webslinger,
I knew you were not having problems but the method I posted FYI will do the movie using Shrink. Maybe the other person forgot to mention they had to use another program to clean up the bogus cells

Webslinger,
I knew you were not having problems but the method I posted FYI will do the movie using Shrink. Maybe the other person forgot to mention they had to use another program to clean up the bogus cells

Oh, ok, I'll add that to the sticky then. Thanks.

Like they said.. check out the other threads about Saw3 and Open Season. Both have some new copy protection. It seems that AnyDVD and Clone DVD combined can rip it (or at least the main movie) but theres something new afoot with these two titles.

-W
I used AnyDvd along with Roxio 8 using a dual layer blank DVD and was able to copy Open Season with no problems. I tried using Shrink first but failed no matter what I tried to do. Any way, I have a perfect copy.

If you could answer these questions for me, I would really appreciate it (you're the only person I've come across who's stated he has had no problems with Shrink and Anydvd):

1) So you used nothing but Anydvd 6.1.1.4 and Shrink?

2) You included the original menus, trailers, extras, etc.?

3) You did not have "Remove annoying adverts and trailers" enabled in Anydvd?

Just to clarify how I made a backup of SAW III unrated R1
I used another decryption method
[Not AnyDVD ver. 6.1.1.4 error before Shrink could analyze]
Used Shrink for compressing.
Perfect FULL BACKUP all annoying trailers, menus, etc…

Just to clarify how I made a backup of SAW III unrated R1
I used another decryption method
[Not AnyDVD ver. 6.1.1.4 error before Shrink could analyze]
Used Shrink for compressing.
Perfect FULL BACKUP all annoying trailers, menus, etc…

ohhhhhh :doh:

My solution

With out getting into to much detail here's how I made a couple copies of Saw III unrated, just the movie.

I have the latest versions of all software, except Nero which is almost the latest of version 6. I also have a LG external, and a Plextor internal burners.

With AnyDVD off I used Ripit4me and it's related programs. Shrink would run, but not burn the copy. It kept saying I had a bad blank disk in either burner???? I tried Verbatim, and Taiyo Yuden disks. Shrink did create all the files in my burn folder, so I tried using Nero to make a DVD video disk. Burned and plays just fine.

I then left Anydvd running and ran RI4M again and shrink burned the disk just fine and it also plays on other DVD players.

Last night I was finally able to copy Saw III Unrated with AnyDVD 6.1.14 and Nero 7 Premium. I made an exact copy on a dual layer disc. I was not able to do so with AnyDVD 6.1.0.7 so I am glad it is working now. Thanks Slysoft!

Back