• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Region Removal "Speed" Region B Blu Ray

oliver27

Hello,

I unfortunately found a problem with any dvd hd and the region removal with the region B Blu Ray "Speed" edited by Fox:

By fixing any dvd in region B or automatic, powerdvd ultra 7.3 indicates that the player is not region B and refuses to play the disc.

I had to change the region directly in powerdvd ultra 7.3 to play the movie.

It should be noted that the name of the disc indicates "speed..." and not "logical volume..." as with the others others blu ray I have.

Fortunately with the tip of Supergoof, I could modify the number of changes authorized in PowerDVD Ultra in the Windows XP registry: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2263&page=4 (low of the page)

Last edited:
Back