• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with PowerDVD 16 and 24Hz

Kugelfisch

Hi,

i have a problem with using PowerDVD 16 for playing all BD MKV. When i play the MKV files (BD 1:1 copy) with Kodi, all works fine, sound is good and video is played with 24Hz.

When i play the same files with PowerDVD, the monitor still has a rate of 50Hz, there is no change to the correct BD rate of 24Hz. That is the reason why i want to use ReClock with PowerDVD to have the correct rate.
But when i play with PowerDVD it still shows 50Hz, there is no switch. I hae tried to make several settings in ReClock to get PowerDVD switching the rate, but no success.

Does anybody know what i have to do so as i can play the BD MKV files with the correct rate?

Thanks!

Yes i know, with iso all is fine. But is there no way for MKV?

Yes, i can use Kodi in the future. But you know, when using a tool for a long time, you don't want to miss it. So i would prefer to use the PowerDVd, if i find a way for this issue.

Does it mean, ReClock will not help?

Back