• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Mockingjay playlist 707

Jim6592

When the cat comes in the window the scene jumps to her looking at the white rose in the other room, it skips the part where she puts the cat into the bag. I rechecked the scene in CloneBD and she puts the cat into the bag, but it is not being copied to the ISO file correctly. There is a Civina warning at the same time the cat comes in the window, in all cases the screen goes black at this point and the whole preview no longer works. To see her put the cat into the bag, you must jump past the cat coming in the window manually, then you can continue to watch the preview. I wonder if Civina is messing with the copying process since the dropped video happens at the same place??? I am using latest Beta of both software.

Last edited:
Are you sure it's a Cinavia message? Sounds more like a wrong playlist issue as Cinavia warnings don't normally make the screen go black they usually continue to play the movie but with muted audio and a warning with Cinavia in the message

Cinavia won't affect the copying as it's a watermark in the audio file and is in all the audio track through out a Cinavia tagged film.

Are you sure it's a Cinavia message? Sounds more like a wrong playlist issue as Cinavia warnings don't normally make the screen go black they usually continue to play the movie but with muted audio and a warning with Cinavia in the message

Cinavia won't affect the copying as it's a watermark in the audio file and is in all the audio track through out a Cinavia tagged film.

It's during the preview of the movie in CloneDB before I start copying. The Message pops up at the top of the screen next to the beaver. The warning comes from CloneBD, it says "Cinvia detected and that the movie may be muted 20 minutes into it", I have never seen this message before in the CloneDB before. This must have been added during the latest Beta.

I was advised to try playlist 553 in the Anydvd HD section. I saw the cat put into the bag again in the preview, but it was still missing in the copy. I got the Cinavia message in the preview and the preview screen went black at the same place in the movie. It looks like a new bug in CloneBD. I will try to go back a release to see if this is new. I had not seen this error message in CloneBD before.

I went back to 1.0.3.0 and still got the Cinavia message, video still goes black in preview window at 13:50 into the movie. This is clearly a new problem caused by Cinavia. It appears in three versions of ClobeDB. I hope this can be fixed. Has Lionsgate finally beat AnyDVD HD????

I have also noticed that Core Audio is grayed out with this movie. This means you cannot copy without Atmos audio. Atmos audio causes problems with XBMC.

Last edited:
It's not a problem caused by Cinavia. Ciniavia is completely transparent to the encoding process as it's an embedded watermark in the audio stream and as such not seen by the encoder.

The Cinavia warning message has been there for quite a while, but only pops up in the preview screen when you tell it to play the file.

It's not a problem caused by Cinavia. Ciniavia is completely transparent to the encoding process as it's an embedded watermark in the audio stream and as such not seen by the encoder.

The Cinavia warning message has been there for quite a while, but only pops up in the preview screen when you tell it to play the file.

Well I tried two different playlists 707 and 553, and both act the same way. If it's not the Ciniavia causing the blackout in the playback in preview, what else could be affecting this particular movie. I have copied other bluray movies using this same combination of beta versions of software. I redid Robocop two days ago and is did not show this action. It also did not have the Core Audio function grayed out as this movie does. When the movie goes black in preview, it will not restart until you exit the viewer and restart the viewer. If you manually jump past the spot where it goes black the preview will continue to play.

Last edited:
Cinavia doesn't make the screen go black, it mutes the audio on playback if the player is set to detect Cinavia. If the player doesn't have Cinavia detection built in then it's completely ignored, same goes for encoders, they ignore the watermark because as far as they are concerned it doesn't exist.
Unlike playlist obfuscation Cinavia is through the entire audio stream so whether you start from the beginning of the film or 30 minutes in after the prerequisite time for that version of Cinavia the audio will mute. So if it's set to mute after 20 mins then starting 30 mins into the film will trigger it at 50 minutes.

When you get the blackout does it come up with a message on the black screen? If it does then it's a playlist issue

Cinavia doesn't make the screen go black, it mutes the audio on playback if the player is set to detect Cinavia. If the player doesn't have Cinavia detection built in then it's completely ignored, same goes for encoders, they ignore the watermark because as far as they are concerned it doesn't exist.
Unlike playlist obfuscation Cinavia is through the entire audio stream so whether you start from the beginning of the film or 30 minutes in after the prerequisite time for that version of Cinavia the audio will mute. So if it's set to mute after 20 mins then starting 30 mins into the film will trigger it at 50 minutes.

When you get the blackout does it come up with a message on the black screen? If it does then it's a playlist issue

I returned the two disk set to Walmart and got the single disk version. It was playlist 697. It still went black in the preview window at the point just before she sees the cat in the window, but it copied correctly. I watched the copy all the way through to verify all chapters. It might be the Atmos on the two disk set that was causing the video drop out during copying??? The single disk does not have the Atmos audio.

The message was coming next to the beaver at the top of the screen. Not in the video stream. The message was generated by CloneBD.

Last edited:
Back