• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Midway

That error code: Error File0 3 VTS_25_1.VOB 37740544 684032 was what I was getting. Do not rip to hard disk. Use Clone DVD and choose only #60, which is the movie. All others unchecked and it works.

I used the update 8.4.4.2 will not work.
Error File0 3 VTS_25_1.VOB 37740544 684032.

Attached error log.

Use AnyDVD 8.4.4.2 and CloneDVD, check only Title 60 and uncheck all others. Then let CloneDVD do the work reading from the DVD directly. When done, put in your blank and it will clone things correctly.

Opening the media files in DVD Shrink shows the menus, title 60 and extras all with proper time stamps. I'm going to burn with ImgBurn. I won't know if this worked until I get the chance to watch the disc but I bet a shiny new dime it's 100%.
I am having the same the same problem as Rolleiman and James Perlingiere and creating the log file successfully brute forced a "rip video disk for hard drive" for me. We'll see what happens after I burn it.

Was having the same issue, by the time I checked here 8.4.4.4 was out. Installed and am creating ISO as I am typing this.

Thank you.

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_25_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader
This is the error message I keep getting when I try to rip Midway. I'm only using #60 the rest are turned off

Then you need to provide a logfile, as per sticky requirements "Please read BEFORE this you post"

Full logfile olease

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Full logfile olease

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I guess I don't understand what you are asking...need help to understand what you are asking for. all I see in the log tab is the processed stopped at the log file I sent you.

UK DVD stops at 0% with v8.4.7.3. See attached log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.3_Info_E_MIDWAY.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
UK DVD stops at 0% with v8.4.7.3. See attached log.
First thing to do is exit anydvd and set you region in the device manager. Repeat your region is not set! Try that and see what happens. Also are you using clonedvd 2-download latest beta. Good luck. ADDED FROM YOUR LOGFILE-
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH08LS10 2.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!

Last edited:
Please don't modify logfiles. My diagnostic tool will not open it.
I was able to open zipfile with zip it free-Here is part of it. If you want anything else let me know.
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.4.7.3, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH08LS10 2.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4156784 sectors (8118 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MIDWAY
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 2!
Video Standard: PAL

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Patched DVD volume label!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 35 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

I was able to open zipfile with zip it free-Here is part of it. If you want anything else let me know.

James can open it using a zip tool himself, that's not the issue.

The point is: the diagnostic tool won't open broken log files and then certain structural disc content can't be analyzed.

James can open it using a zip tool himself, that's not the issue.

The point is: the diagnostic tool won't open broken log files and then certain structural disc content can't be analyzed.
Sorry I misunderstood what he said-You and James are the experts- Thank you.

Back