• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Lost season 2 & AnyDVD 6.1.8.4

@ Webslinger

I using for almost 2 years always Platinum DVD+R 16 speed.
I never had problems with them and it worked fine for Season 1.
I hoping for a solution in the next AnyDVD.

With regards

Renso

I never had problems with them and it worked fine for Season 1.
I hoping for a solution in the next AnyDVD.

With regards

Renso

AnyDVD doesn't make media compatible. You do. So the next update will not cure the bad media choices.

What is that? "Platinum" is meaningless. And you don't need a solution. Disable the AI scanner in the latest beta of Anydvd. Problem solved.

What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

I just tested the latest beta 6.1.9.0 with lost season 2 (region 4) and clonedvd now shows the 4 episodes on the disk, great job.
but i am wondering if "Found & removed 16 potential bad sector protections!" in the status screen is of any concern as it is more than the number I got when i disabled AI (which worked in clonedvd)
I have attached the logs if anyone wants them.

Thanks

Attachments

• AI_AnyDVD_Info_D_L220EUT1.zip
    107.7 KB · Views: 1
  • NO_AI_AnyDVD_Info_D_L220EUT1.zip
    104.5 KB · Views: 0
but i am wondering if "Found & removed 16 potential bad sector protections!" in the status screen is of any concern as it is more than the number I got when i disabled AI (which worked in clonedvd)

If the backup plays fine, then no.

@Webslinger

Sorry i did not provided you with no more information.:doh:
I hope that you find some on the attached file

Renso

Attachments

• anydvd_results1.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
@Webslinger

Sorry i did not provided you with no more information.:doh:
I hope that you find some on the attached file

Renso

Use Anydvd 6.1.9.0, and if the problem doesn't go away for you, switch to Taiyo Yuden (premium).

@Webslinger

It works....the new version of AnyDVD and my brand of DVD's.

Thanks for your help and reply's :agree:

Renso

Back