Problem with Lionsgate "THE LAST FULL MEASURE"

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by NITECRUISR, Apr 21, 2020.

1. NITECRUISR

NITECRUISR Active Member

Brand new & cleaned US Version of "The Last Full Measure" fails to read almost immediately with read error "File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_22_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader". Using AnyDVD 8.4.8.1 and CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6. Please see the attached logfile. Would greatly appreciate any help.

Attached Files:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Please try AnyDVD 8.4.8.2: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-4-8-2-beta.78548/
    Please let me know...

3. NITECRUISR

NITECRUISR Active Member

It works perfectly with AnyDVD 8.4.8.2. Thanks much for your help!

4. James

Good to know, thanks!

5. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Member

Brand new & cleaned US Version of "The Last Full Measure" Using AnyDVD 8.4.8.2 and CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6. clone locks up at 19% Please see the attached logfile. Would greatly appreciate any help.

Attached Files:

6. James

Locks up ... how? Do you receive an error message, and if yes, which one?
    Your disc is identical to the one of the thread creator, so it should work fine.

7. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Member

when clone scans the disc it stops dead in the water at 19% no matter how many times I tried it.

8. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Member

9. James

10. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Member

I installed 2937 same problem. 19% then this error File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_07_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader BTW the dick plays fine in both of my machines.

11. James

This is odd. VTS_07 doesn't contain anything useful. Does AnyDVD ripper work?
    Does CloneDVD work, if you deselect title 31?

12. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Member

error code on anydvd ripper
    Screenshot (23).png

13. James

14. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Member

no it did not help. I tried deselecting titles one by one nothing helped. I gave up. way too much time trying to get it to work. thanks for helping.

15. anderrd

anderrd Well-Known Member

Thought I would share a AnyDVD 8.4.8.2 log file on the same Lionsgate movie that I experienced errors with.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  16. James

Amazing. We have three AnyDVD logfiles from three identical discs, which behave completely different. One works, one tries to copy VTS 7 which better should be left alone and one spits out PS 10 invalid block errors.

This is weird.

17. James

Thanks. What happens, if you tell CloneDVD to shrink to DVD5?

18. James

Ah, not so weird after all. Third log tried to copy movie only without menus. Correct?

19. anderrd

anderrd Well-Known Member

I tried both with and without. I have had Lionsgate movies in the past which failed with menus. When I unchecked menus it would work. But this time not so much.
    And I was trying to copy to my hardrive.

Maybe it would be helpful if Nightcruiser could chime in to share more information that made it successful other than upgrading to AnyDVD 8.4.8.2. Settings, and what process was used to be successful.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  20. James

Can you try AnyDVD ripper? Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... Please note the error message you'll get. Thank you.