• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Kill Bill Volume 2

svrcsek

I have a problem. I got a message "CloneMap 2". I attached the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_KILL_BILL_2.zip
    81 KB · Views: 3
I have a problem. I got a message "CloneMap 2". I attached the log file.

Please don't post in other peoples troubleshooting threads. It makes it more difficult to help the original poster and it also makes helping more more difficult.

From the logs you posted it is apparent that you are already dealing with a backup and not the original Kill Bill Volume 2 disc. This may be part of your problem.

You are also using an older beta version. Please update to AnyDVD 6.4.0.7 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6407.exe. Update and try again and see what happens. I cannot guarantee that it will work. While AnyDVD should work on all discs its intended use is on commercially produced discs. I'd really advise you to try making a backup of the original disc and not trying to copy a backup of the original.

Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 2280336 sectors (4453 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: KILL_BILL_2
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: PAL
Media is region free.

That's not the original disc.

Back