• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with iPod (iTunes)

infundibulum

When I use CloneDVD mobile (at home) to create an mp4 for iTunes the audio is fine, but the video is always basically a green screen with lines. When I import it into iTunes an actual frame from the video is shown as an index (as it should), but the video is still garbage. It appears to work correctly on my work laptop, so I'm guessing my home PC is missing something vital (though it will play videos purchased from iTunes). Any ideas? Thanks!

Best possible fix; return your Ipoop for a Zune or Archos.

Thanks, but I had an AV700...

...and it was a piece of garbage! :agree:

ConeDVD mobile - mp4

infundibulum,

I had the same issue and it was the way my file structure was created on my DVD. All DVD's I can convert with no problems to an mp4. What were you trying to copy?

Any DVD...

Thanks! I have the problem with any DVD (copy-protected or not). After speaking today with someone who knows a lot more than me, I think that it may be a video driver or codec issue (since it works fine on my work laptop).

nVidia drivers

:clap: I solved the problem (apparently) by installing the latest nVidia drivers. Thanks! :clap:

Back