• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Handbrake (not the Playlist issue)

cmt79

Hi there,

this is my first post, so I hope I'm right here and this has not yet been mentioned. Sorry if so.

I'm using AnyDVD HD for more than 6 years now, always alongside with Handbrake, always with Win 7 64 Pro (still doing so). Never had a problem, until version 8.1.9.0.

I do the same as always: Insert Blu-Ray Disc, wait until AnyDVD HD made his job, open Handbrake and choose that Blu-Ray. Always has worked, but since AnyDVD HD 8.1.9.0, Handbrake tells me at this point "No valid source or titles found".

1.png

I don't know why. Never had this before with AnyDVD HD.

I already found a workaround: I just install AnyDVD HD again. There's even no need to uninstall it. Just install it again, and it works as it should...for some hours or a day. Yes, some hours or a day later, it does not work again. Maybe it stops working after PC reboot, don't know.

Now I have version 8.2.0.0 and thought it would fix the problem, but it did not, so I decided to post about it. I don't know what is causing this. Any Ideas or help?

Regards

Chris

P.S.: Attached Log Files, but it's not Disc Specific. I already tried. Either all titles will work or none does.
One Log File was made as it was not working. The other has been made as it did work, of course with the same disc. I wrote "WORKS!" in the latter one. I also made a Handbrake Log File as it worked, maybe that helps?!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_G_DM3_2D_UPB4.ziplog
    291.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WORKS! AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_G_DM3_2D_UPB4.ziplog
    291.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Handbrake Log.txt
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
All looking perfectly fine. Does CloneBD work correctly?

I don't have CloneBD. Only AnyDVD HD. Never needed anything else.

So if everything looks alright, the cause of the problem is elsewhere and not within Any DVD HD.

I don't have CloneBD. Only AnyDVD HD. Never needed anything else.

So if everything looks alright, the cause of the problem is elsewhere and not within Any DVD HD.
You can use CloneBD right now as it is in trial mode until the makers (elby) say otherwise.

Weirdly the Handbrake log file cmt79 attached says there are 10 valid titles.

You can use CloneBD right now as it is in trial mode until the makers (elby) say otherwise.
Trial mode is not really what it is.
It's actually free for all non-compressing tasks, no trial, no limit.
When recoding, the free version will add the beaver watermark to the video.

Back