• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with hairspray

Franchise

I had the same problem. Even updated to the current 6.2.0.2, it still had problems reading it. So, I just unchecked a few of the boxes that didn't have any run time attached to them and it burned fine.

I had the same problem. Even updated to the current 6.2.0.2, it still had problems reading it. So, I just unchecked a few of the boxes that didn't have any run time attached to them and it burned fine.

Actually, there's no way to conclude that you are experiencing the same problem as the person whose thread you posted in. That individual did not provide an error message nor enough information. And the problem is the method that person is using. Shrink requires Anydvd ripper with this disc.

You need to rip first with Anydvd (6.2.0.2) ripper (right click red fox icon on your taskbar-->Select "rip video dvd to harddisk"). Then you need to import that rip into Shrink.

Last edited:
I did my burning with Clone. I even turned AI Scanning off. Either way, the movie was terrible so I gave it to my mom as a gift. Ugh.

I did my burning with Clone. I even turned AI Scanning off. Either way, the movie was terrible so I gave it to my mom as a gift. Ugh.
[offtopic]
Don't be a re-gifter!!!

Seinfeld quote ;)
[/offtopic]

I did my burning with Clone. I even turned AI Scanning off.

That's not a good idea. The AI scanner is required.

Anydvd 6.2.0.2 beta works perfectly fine with this disc (numerous people have reported no issues). 6.2.0.1 did have a problem

Last edited:
Well, it didn't work perfectly with mine. I'll have to borrow it and send the zip file. Could be a while since she lives about 2 hours away.

Whoa. I've never had my own thread here. I'll run a scan on it, but I don't think it's a bad disc. Not like my copy of See No Evil.

Whoa. I've never had my own thread here.

That's because your issue is not related to the one you posted in. That person's issue is related to using Shrink properly with Anydvd.
Click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully please

I'll run a scan on it, but I don't think it's a bad disc.

Doesn't matter. There have been some cases recently where the scan has been fine and the either the disc or the reader has still been at fault. Regardless 6.2.0.2 handles this title perfectly fine. Older versions didn't.

Back