• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with Grey's Anatomy

sky-chicken

I have the same problem with Grey's Anatomy with the latest AnyDVD 6.3.0.0 that I can not rip to HDD or copy this disc. Here the info.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_GA10NNT1.zip
    121.5 KB · Views: 8
I have the same problem with Grey's Anatomy with the latest AnyDVD 6.3.0.0 that I can not rip to HDD or copy this disc. Here the info.

I had a defective disc 7 and replaced the entire set and then the new disc 7 ripped fine. :agree:

Do you get an error message, if yes, which one?

@ sky-chicken,

Reviewing data in posting #1 and note your SONY DW-Q78A with Firmware version SFS1 is old and outdated. Suggest installing the newer more current Firmware that is available.

Regards,
Coaster

@ sky-chicken,

Reviewing data in posting #1 and note your SONY DW-Q78A with Firmware version SFS1 is old and outdated. Suggest installing the newer more current Firmware that is available.

Regards,
Coaster

That solved the problem (update to SYS1) THX

Back