• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Green Lantern Extended edition

Assuming you aren't using a trial version then just try again a bit later. If you still can't connect then check your firewall settings (BTW a logfile might be helpful)

When I insert a copy of Green Lantern into my PC running AnyDVD HD and Windows XP it starts to read the disk and then abruptly reboots my PC. I've tried turning off the region code but no joy.

I have tried this disc on 3 different computers and they all re-boot as soon as andydvd starts reading the disc. A real demon this one is!!

Another disc for which you're not going to see log files since it reboots the computer. I'll bet that's no accident. SlySoft may need the physical disc.

These are 2 different issues. The OP can't connect to the server and is not having a reboot issue. And none of them say whether it's the DVD or the Blu-ray version or what region it is etc

There are also multiple Blu-Ray and DVD versions (within the same region). One version may have a rebooting issue, one may not.

Confusion will reign if no log files can be posted.

There are also multiple Blu-Ray and DVD versions (within the same region). One version may have a rebooting issue, one may not.

Confusion will reign if no log files can be posted.

Indeed.

I've just ordered this movie via Amazon, and I'll post the log for it when I get the disc in two-three days.

We need the people who are having issues to let us know what they have. I have the US Blu-ray of this myself and am having no issues with it

We need the people who are having issues to let us know what they have. I have the US Blu-ray of this myself and am having no issues with it

Nice to know that if I don't have any issues with the disc that I should be ok.

Might be worth posting a logfile for an empty drive. As I said I have the US version as well and mine doesn't cause my system to reboot

Might be worth posting a logfile for an empty drive. As I said I have the US version as well and mine doesn't cause my system to reboot

OK. Here it is for 1 PC. Do need the other 2 I tried?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
I also have the reboot problem with this disc. I have the Green Lantern (Movie only edition) from Amazon. I use MyMovies + AnyDVD HD on my WHS v1 to rip movies, and this disc continually causes my WHS to either reboot or BSOD. Never had any problems with any other disc, BD or DVD.

*edit*
I decided to try copying it with my Win 7 laptop, and it worked perfectly. I guess it's an issue with XP/Server 2003/WHS.

Last edited:
I also have the reboot problem with this disc. I have the Green Lantern (Movie only edition) from Amazon. I use MyMovies + AnyDVD HD on my WHS v1 to rip movies, and this disc continually causes my WHS to either reboot or BSOD. Never had any problems with any other disc, BD or DVD.

*edit*
I decided to try copying it with my Win 7 laptop, and it worked perfectly. I guess it's an issue with XP/Server 2003/WHS.

Can anyone post an AnyDVD log file from this disc? Obviously it seems to work on SOME systems.

Note that because of the online protection database, the disc should work for everyone with an internet connection now - only creating an AnyDVD log file will reveal any problems.

In case anyone gets (or previously got) a bluescreen: please post a crash dump file (usually found in c:\windows\minidump)

I'll have to wait until I get mine back as I lent it out, but I can say it's worked fine on 3 Win 7 systems

I'll have to wait until I get mine back as I lent it out, but I can say it's worked fine on 3 Win 7 systems

If you didn't create a log file then, you'd simply have had the good fortune of having the online protection database allowing AnyDVD to skip the need to work on the disc. In other words: that it worked fine, say's nothing at all.

Creating a log file forces AnyDVD through the whole process, so only then you'll know.

My system that I rip on isn't connected to the net so it can't have used the online database

Back