• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Good Neighbors Disc 3

OldLost

AnyDVDHD v 8.3.3.0
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
DVD: Good Neighbors Disc 3
Link to DVD set: https://www.amazon.com/Good-Neighbors-Complete-1-3-Various/dp/B000784WKO

Discs 1, 2, and 4 work fine (i.e., AnyDVDHD had no problems with them). When Disc 3 is inserted in the DVD drive, I get the message

AnyDVD is scanning the disc!
The disc you have inserted will be available shortly.
Please wait!
ASUS DRW-24B1STJ 1.00

and it takes about 20 minutes for the scan to complete. Even then it appears the disc is still copy protected, because if I use, say, Handbrake to create files from the chapters they are identical to when I don't use AnyDVDHD.

FYI I did select "Default" from the settings window beforehand. And I've also tried "rip video disc to harddisk", then using that folder with Handbrake, but it's still encrypted (video files created are identical to when AnyDVDHD is not used).

I do notice that the CSS Keys for the disc for VTS_01 through 03 are all zeros, which isn't true for the other discs, so it must not be reading something right from the disc to be able to decrypt it.

Attached is the log file. Hopefully I've supplied enough detail, but if not I'd be happy to try to answer any questions.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_M_GOOD_NEIGHBORS_D3.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Does setting the Drive Region Code help?
See How To do that in signature below.
If after setting it doesn't work, post another logfile.

Back