• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Fatale Copying

Harley51

Can you tell me what's wrong here

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_F_FATALE.ziplog
    826.5 KB · Views: 3
Can you tell me what's wrong here
First, this is posted in the Bluray issues when you have a DVD. Second, your drive region code is not set. You need to set that, then try again. Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the drive region. AnyDVD cannot be actively running.
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.03
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Wrong section, moved to the dvd section. You need to set your drive hardware region and try again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I tried to set the region on the drive and it gives me this error

Attachments

• Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
It's been restarted a few times. Here's a log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_G_FATALE.ziplog
    803.2 KB · Views: 4
It looks like your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. However, it looks like the read error is in some kind of extra feature or trailer. You can use elby CloneDVD2 to deselect the extra(s) with read errors.

{it looks like the read error is in some kind of extra feature or trailer. You can use elby CloneDVD2 to deselect the extra(s) with read errors.}

Thank you James. Your answer worked just fine.

Back