• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Effie Gray Region B

tege

The disc "Rips to Image" just fine but when I go to play it back I get the " Copy Detected ( or ripping tool ... ) " error message on the screen.

I have attached the log file.

If I remember correctly this has something to do with picking the right play list????

-Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.0_Info_E_EFFIE_GRAY.ziplog
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
What is the exact message you get? Does the audio get muted with a message over the movie or does the screen go black with a message?

The disc "Rips to Image" just fine but when I go to play it back I get the " Copy Detected ( or ripping tool ... ) " error message on the screen.

I have attached the log file.

If I remember correctly this has something to do with picking the right play list????

-Thanks

Its playing the wrong playlist MPLS (obfuscation protection), the message you are getting is just a video caption M2TS within the set of M2TS files in the bogus MPLS.

Give Slysoft time to produce replacement Java.

OR if you want Movie Only, use the Proc Mon method and PowerDVD to reveal correct Movie playlist.

Last edited by a moderator:
As another temporary measure, you could turn on Speedmenu and re-rip from original disc (turn it off before mounting this rip). If that doesn't play correctly but other playlists are available, use the Procmon/PDVD method mentioned earlier to find the correct one.

Strangely this disc doesn't seem to have any fake/bogus playlists.
Enabling Speedmenus (as RBBrittain suggested) should allow you to play the movie at least.

I'm curious, does this message show as soon as you start the disc?
Never seen this protection used in this way before (it's almost used like a Region lock)

That's why I asked what kind of message was coming up

That's interesting, "Copy Detected or ripping tool running" is usually a M2TS file giving that screen.

Even if it seems there are no bogus MPLS files, I would check if ANY M2TS files have that message.

Does the "Movie only" give same problem?

I suppose it could be a Java generated caption.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disc should be fixed now

Sorry for the delayed response. Installed the latest version (7.5.9.0 ) and the problem is resolved.

Thanks you for your time and help!

-Tommy

Back