• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Crysis

tcpille

i installed the game and then i maked a new image with game jackal. the game runs without any problems. i played it for 7-8 times, then it comes the message "crysis has a problem with a emulationsoftware" so i have to shut it down.

Any solutions??

Does this occur every time you start the game, or only on the odd occasion?

thank u for response....

the game runs well, when i started the game over game jackal directly, not over the desktop shortcut.

thank u for response....

the game runs well, when i started the game over game jackal directly, not over the desktop shortcut.

I'm not too sure I understand... Does the error occur every time?

thank u for response....

Unless you have converted or replaced the desktop shortcut you will need to start Crysis from inside GameJackal. I should have my MB on Tues. so I can give it a try. I have Crysis sitting hear laughing at the only computer I have that is running. :) So I can not try it until I get the new MB.

i am sorry....but the last times, it runs well......also when i start it over the shortcut....

not shure about the problem.

Problems with Crysis

I'm not too sure I understand... Does the error occur every time?

I have just installed Crysis and it will not start if Game Jakal is running. This has resulted in me not being able to create a profile.

I do have Hidejack in my plugins directory.

I see an icon that seems to indicate securom protection although I am not certain of this.

I am playing Crysis Special Edition.

Last edited:
I have just installed Crysis and it will not start if Game Jakal is running. This has resulted in me not being able to create a profile.

I do have Hidejack in my plugins directory.

I see an icon that seems to indicate securom protection although I am not certain of this.

I am playing Crysis Special Edition.

What version of GJ are you running?

What version of GJ are you running?

I have found that this has stopped happening. After I rebooted my machine Crysis no longer detects GJ. I originally tried to create the profile immediately after installing the game.

I have been able to create a profile but found that GJ does not detect when the game ends when you first create the profile.

When I checked the process list I found that GameSpy Comrade was still running. After I 'end task'ed it GJ then created a profile of 114 items. The profile works perfectly. I did this by right clicking on the desktop icon and selecting Convert to GJ profile. When using the profile GJ detects when the game ends.

I have not played the game much yet but I have yet to be asked for the disk again.

The version of GJ I'm running is v2.9.18.590

Back