• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with CloneDVD on Vista?

Mattyl110792

Hey,

First of all, it's my first post here so consider this an introduction/help post.

I have recently upgraded both of my home systems to Windows Vista (one on Ultimate the other on Home Premium) and have struck some problems with CloneDVD. Normally, I encode clips I have on my pc using WinAVI and then use CloneDVD to burn them to disc. When I first tried this with Vista, I got an error message like this..

Capture.jpg

That is one main problem, the other is on some DVDs that I have recently created and wanted to make another copy of, I chuck them in and load up Clone, and when I select the disc I get another message saying "defective DVD structing, attempting to repair", If I reboot into XP and try both of the above, I recieve no errors.

I have tried both PCs and am using CloneDVD 2.9.0.8

All help is much appreciated,

Matt

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, can you back up retail dvd-video movies using Clonedvd in Vista without issues?

Yeah that worked, and it seems most of my old dvd's work, except ones that were encoded with WinAVI.

Matt

EDIT: Just tried to copy one from the hdd that was was encoded with NeroVision, and it went no problems...maybe there is a problem with WinAVI.

Back