• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with clonedrive

manhippi

Yeah so I recently installed Virtual CloneDrive and it doesn't want to work for me. I run the program and nothing happens. No new drive in my computer or anything. Please help!

Yeah so I recently installed Virtual CloneDrive and it doesn't want to work for me. I run the program and nothing happens. No new drive in my computer or anything. Please help!

You have to go into the settings and set how many Virtual Drives you want/need. Then reboot and see if you can mount an ISO file. If not, then come back and post your problem(s) along with you set up including what version of Windows etc.. :cool:

Okay, restarted and clicked on the program, it loaded and with 1 drive selected I clicked okay and nothing happened. Checked my computer and no new drives popped up

Scratch that, I did that but It still doesn't show. I says that it is running in my taskbar but that is it

Any resolution to this? installed on my Win7 pc and works like a charm. 'appears' to be running on the XP Pro laptop, but no sheep drive appears in explorer... and right-click on .iso file and select mount file does absolutely nothing. :( Had really hoped to see the resolution here, since this is several months old....

It's difficult to trouble shoot a problem when you can't reproduce it yourself. On standard settings you don't get a 'sheep' drive, just another optical drive should appear using the next free drive letter. You only get the 'sheep icon if you choose the 'Virtual Sheep' option

I'm sorry - what I should probably have said was "no drive, other than the C drive, exists under the MyComputer icon, even tho the Virtual Clone Drive icon (not a sheep) is in the notification section (by the clock) and says it is running.

I have uninstalled and re-installed twice. I also note that I did not get the 'installing driver' box, as shown on the install page, although I did get the Windows Logo warning (to which I answered continue)

Check in device manager and see if you have a device in the dvd section called Elby

It does exist in Device Manager - under Device Status,it says that a driver (service)for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality.(Code 32)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

But - Troubleshoot doesn't do anything....

The driver listed on the Driver Tab says Microsoft ver5.1.2535.0, from 7/1/2001... but Update Driver doesn't seem to want to work, either? (the 'wizard' keeps looking, but not finding)

Device Instance Id
SCSI\CDROM&VEN_ELBY&PROD_CLONEDRIVE&REV_1.4\1&2AFD7D61&1&000

whether or not it is of interest, I note that the built-in DVD RW has the same error status....

going back thru the event log from last night... is this message related to the install?

The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following error:
Access is denied.

(yes, I was logged on as a user in the Computer Administrator group)

If your physical drive also has the same issue then it's more likely a corruption in Windows

doesn't really mean anything. the fact that they both have an error in device manager means there's something wrong with your system

when it finished, the wizard said it could not find a better driver.

open to suggestions at this point

Uninstall the drive from device manager, reboot when asked and let windows reinstall the drive. Perhaps something borked the driver

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

this seems to have worked:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Control\\Class\\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}.

Right-click “UpperFilters” on the right side of the window and click “Delete.” Click “Yes” when you get a confirmation prompt. Do the same for “LowerFilters.”

Also, applied hotpatch from microsoft :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932716

and then re-booted. Now I have a sheep drive. :)

Thanks for your help.

:clap:

Back