• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Clone CD recording a DVD

transam98

I have CloneCD ver 5.3.0.1 and when Im recording a DL +R disc, the Pertage bar STOPS at a random % and also the REMAINING time goes to 0:00 but the ELAPSED time keeps going and the LED recording light on my recorder (A pioneer 111) keeps going, when the disc finishes it gives a error WRITING TO PIONEER DVD RW PIONEER 111-D FAILED.

By looking at the last disc I recorded, where the progress bar stopped at 8%, I looked at the ring on the disc andit loks like it finishd writing perfect.

Previously this never happened its ONLY happeniong on vista ultimate, any suggestions ? Id really appreciate it :)

Vista is problematic!!!!Tried vista and had multiple headaches with many programs.Go back to XP.

ok I just verified the discs that I burned that I had the problem above that I posted about , and they DO NOT WORK. This is with the newest version of clonecd under vista ultimate.

Back