• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with bourne ultimatum

mp3mogul

What did you use for settings for The Bourne Ultimatum?

I have tried AI on (Default)(Deep), etc every setting possible. I have tried ripping just the main movie, and the entire disc. I have also tried with 3 different drives. Also I have taken the movie back 3 times, all NO GO... I cannot get it to read the disc.

I have tried with the AnyDVD Ripper, I have tried with a combo of AnyDVD and CloneDVD.... still nothing

BTW, my disc is region 1.

Could you please share your success

What did you use for settings for The Bourne Ultimatum?

I have tried AI on (Default)(Deep), etc every setting possible. I have tried ripping just the main movie, and the entire disc. I have also tried with 3 different drives. Also I have taken the movie back 3 times, all NO GO... I cannot get it to read the disc.

I have tried with the AnyDVD Ripper, I have tried with a combo of AnyDVD and CloneDVD.... still nothing

BTW, my disc is region 1.

Could you please share your success

Having the same problem with Bourne. Took movie back and got another and still can't rip. Tryed liteon & sony dvd player still no go. Even tried dvdfab decryptor no luck.

having the same problem as mogul, cannot get Bourne Ultimatum to copy using any AI scanner setting, including disabled. Though, when disabled is selected, anydvd reports that there is sector protection on the disc, but finds no protections(besides CSS) at all when ai scanner is enabled... hmm... tried anydvd+nero recode combo, anydvd ripper, all fail to read vts_01_3.vob. hopefully a new version of anydvd will be released soon to address this. tried 6.3.0.0 and also 6.3.0.1 beta versions, both same results. please help us! argh!

You should of started your own thread as this wasn't a trouble thread. I have " The Bourne Ultimatum " . I will use AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 to make a backup. Also I will start a new thread on this as well.

the bourne ultimatum was ripped to HD using anydvd ripper with deep scan as AI setting. i always use the deep scan. it had no problem ripping it to my HD.

1. Ensure you're using Anydvd 6.3.0.1 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10591

2 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

4) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.1)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 0822
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2064128 sectors (4031 MBytes)
Total size: 4118938 sectors (8044 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

There's no protection on this disc. Just CSS. Nothing special

Last edited:
Update:

I took the movie back for a 4th time. SUCCESS!

I can't believe 3 bad presses in a row. After I got the 4th one AnyDVD had no problem with it whatsoever.

Sorry I didn't start a new thread, I have been reading the forums for a long time, but only joined today. I will take care not to do that again.

Thanks for the assistance...

All is well now!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

It did rip it, but the movie goes blank for 1 second EVER 20 seconds on the copy..... strange protection on this one.

Last edited:
Harry Potter & Bourne Ulitmate

I backed up both movies with AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 with no problem. I have Windows xp

I spoke too soon in my thread (which is now closed because someone used foul language)

I did get AnyDVD to rip the 4th copy that I had, however

When playing the movie it goes black EVERY 20 seconds for 1 second, there is some weird protection on this one. I suggest everyone check the copies that they made, as it happens through the entire movie.

I spoke too soon in my thread (which is now closed because someone used foul language)

Your thread isn't closed. Someone else's thread is closed.

When playing the movie it goes black EVERY 20 seconds for 1 second, there is some weird protection on this one.

There is no protection on that disc other than CSS.

1) Are you watching your backup that you burned?

2) How did you produce this backup? Did you use Anydvd ripper?

3) State the specific version(s) of the burning application(s) you are using (and stating "latest versions" isn't sufficient information)

4) Watch the original disc with Anydvd running in the background in your computer. Does the movie skip ever 20 seconds?

5) What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

6) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

No playback problems here a perfect copy for me. Suggest to do as webslinger posted.

I used AnyDVD running in the background 6.3.0.1 Beta and ripped with Clone DVD 2.9.1.2. I use Verbatim MCC03 media (good quality media), DVD+R I usually burn at 16x without any problems.

Yes it still skips.

Also, it shows the title menu (with extras, etc) and then it goes blank and you cannot foward without going to the chapter menu and searching... then it blanks about every 20 seconds as stated before (ORIGINAL DISC) with AnyDVD 6.3.0.1b running in the background.

Also I attached the requested file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_THE_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM.zip
    86.4 KB · Views: 2
I am puzzled as mine is still playing perfect????? I used CloneDVD2 2.9.1.2 and AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 to rip and imburn to burn do to booktypeing. I did my rip on my samsung 203n with codekings FB/FR firmware patch as well.

. I use Verbatim MCC03 media (good quality media), DVD+R I usually burn at 16x without any problems.

Don't. Try 8x

Also, it shows the title menu (with extras, etc) and then it goes blank and you cannot foward without going to the chapter menu and searching

This, to me, seems like an issue with selecting the proper titlesets in Clonedvd. Is there more than one that would seem like the main movie?

Did you do a full disc backup with the previews, adds, etc. included? Or did you remove some material?

I am puzzled as mine is still playing perfect????? I used CloneDVD2 2.9.1.2 and AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 to rip and imburn to burn do to booktypeing. I did my rip on my samsung 203n with codekings FB/FR firmware patch as well.

Did you remove anything in your backup? Main menus? Ads? previews?

Did you remove anything in your backup? Main menus? Ads? previews?

Nope I actually tried something new today with CloneDVD2 that I normally don't and that was the Clone DVD mode was selected I usually 99.99% of the time use Copy DVD Titles. I do regular maintenance about every two days like spyware and clean using ccleaner and advance windows care personal, plus I defrag after every 3 rips and or burns using O&O Pro.

Nope I actually tried something new today with CloneDVD2 that I normally don't and that was the Clone DVD mode was selected I usually 99.99% of the time use Copy DVD Titles. I do regular maintenance about every two days like spyware and clean using ccleaner and advance windows care personal, plus I defrag after every 3 rips and or burns using O&O Pro.

Ok, so a full disc Clonedvd backup (including ads, previews, main menus) works.

I wonder if the issue then is that some people are removing things in Clonedvd that they shouldn't be removing.

Is there more than one main movie titleset that you can select in Clonedvd? Are there two or more options that seem like possible candidates for the main movie?

1) What happens if you try to do a movie only backup?

2) What happens if you try a movie only + preserve main menus backup?

(no need to burn anything; just output video files, and then play them using powerdvd or whatever)

Last edited:
Ok, so a full disc Clonedvd backup (including ads, previews, main menus) works.

I wonder if the issue then is that some people are removing things in Clonedvd that they shouldn't be removing.

Is there more than one main movie titleset that you can select in Clonedvd.

What happens if you try to do a movie only backup?

I'll check and see. I also did a complete backup using DVD neXt COPY Pro (without anydvd, 1 Click Pro with anydvd...I can try nero recode and DVD Shrink to just so people know however that will have to all be done tomorrow as it is getting late. Due to the status window I am willing to think that DVD Shrink could handle the title without anydvd?

96618310yc1.png

I also put it in my BenQ 1620 Drive this time too.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.1)
BENQ DVD DD DW1620 B7W9 CNK346116C
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2064128 sectors (4031 MBytes)
Total size: 4118938 sectors (8044 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Back