• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with BARB & STAR GO TO VISTA DEL MAR

NITECRUISR

AnyDVD 8.5.3.0 has a read error "File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader" at the same point, processing titles in vts_01_1.vob 018153, while trying to read US version disc. I tried cleaning the disc and using on another computer but got the same exact read error. Logfile attached. Please advise.

Have figured out a temporary work-around by unchecking two of the three movie Titles,71 & 72. Only Title 59 remains checked.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.3.0_Info_F_BARB_AND_STAR_GOTO_VISTA_DEL_MAR.ziplog
    843.1 KB · Views: 4
AnyDVD 8.5.3.0 has a read error "File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader" at the same point, processing titles in vts_01_1.vob 018153, while trying to read US version disc. I tried cleaning the disc and using on another computer but got the same exact read error. Logfile attached. Please advise.

Have figured out a temporary work-around by unchecking two of the three movie Titles,71 & 72. Only Title 59 remains checked.
It may or may not help this issue, but you really should set your drive region. There is no reason not to. You must EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the region, AnyDVD cannot be running.
PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-219RS 1.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Good idea & am going to do so. The above info was from my second, less used desktop, and the first one I used did have the region set to 1 but got the same issue.

Good idea & am going to do so. The above info was from my second, less used desktop, and the first one I used did have the region set to 1 but got the same issue.
Hold on. Update is on the way.

Please try AnyDVD 8.5.3.1:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-5-3-1-beta.80781/

Please let me know, if it works now. If not, please post another logfile. Thank you.

Back