• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with AVP2

jiminwoodstock

I backed up AVP Requiim with AnyDVD 6.4.1.2. When playing the backup with PowerDVD, the only audio track is spanish. There are no choices to select another audio track.
I also observed the following
1. The m2ts file names start at 00010. Is the correct?
2. There are 129 m2ts files in the stream folder for a total size of 38.5GB. Is this correct?

The backup seems to play OK (with the exception of the spanish audio track)even with the large number of files. All of my other BLU-ray backups don't have nearly as many files.

So, is the above what I should be seeing and what did I do to get the spanish track instead of english?

This has been gone over many times before, if the film has an HD audio track then you can't just play back the m2ts file in Powerdvd it won't recognise the HD audio and will find the first audio track it can decode. The only way to get Powerdvd to play back the HD audio is to play it as a full disc from the harddrive

Back