• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with AnyDVD updates

oiler

I have a problem updated every second version. It will go through all the setup and install but then does not ask me to restart my computer. 6.1.3.2 installed perfectly, but the one before t would not and the current 6.1.3.3 will not either. Any suggestions?

I have a problem updated every second version. It will go through all the setup and install but then does not ask me to restart my computer. 6.1.3.2 installed perfectly, but the one before t would not and the current 6.1.3.3 will not either. Any suggestions?

Anydvd only asks you to reboot if necessary.

But the only time the update works is when i have to reboot. otherwise i keep being prompted to update everytime i turn on my computer.

Back