• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with adding Speedmenu

PIGSgrame

The Speedmenu behaves a bit strangely for the disc Stromberg - Der Film (Special Fan Edition, Region free, Germany), which is AACS protected, but otherwise does not seem to have any special properties and is not a Java disc.

1. When I set the creation of a Speedmenu to "always on" and select "Keep original menu", AnyDVD scans the disc and then tells that it was not possible to preserve the original menu. In fact however, only the original menu is played, a Speedmenu is not added at all (or at least is not reachable through any menu commands).

2. When I deactivate the "Keep original menus" option, a Speedmenu will be added, but it does not work. The added menu has the main movie as first option, but when I click on it, the dynamic menu elements disappear, leaving only the menu background, and the movie does not start.

Logfile is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.1_Info_F_STROMBERG DER FILM.ziplog
    205.2 KB · Views: 6
Some disks do not work with speedmenus enabled. Why do you want to use speedmenus for this disk anyway? If you want to rip a movie only version you can use BDRebuilder or tsMuxer or other tools. If you want to strip out trailers and keep the menu you can use ClownBD with IMGBURN.

Some disks do not work with speedmenus enabled. Why do you want to use speedmenus for this disk anyway? If you want to rip a movie only version you can use BDRebuilder or tsMuxer or other tools. If you want to strip out trailers and keep the menu you can use ClownBD with IMGBURN.

Not everybody wants to rip - the whole point of AnyDVD in its original sense was to make discs playable (Speedmenu aids in doing that without having to wade through a few million trailers and ads).

Back