• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with A Simple Favor

Thank you Cindy, sorry about the file as I am new at this. I'm in the US, Washington and this is a NetFlix rental. Hopefully I did the file correctly.

@slreeve a quick aside... I'm pretty sure RedFox has a requirement that their product is only used on discs you actually own (aka not a Netflix rental). Otherwise, it would be considered piracy. And if you are going to publically admit to breaking federal law, its probably best you don't provide too much personal identifying information, like stating your physical location (even if Washington is a fairly large state). Just saying :)

OK, back to trying to fix the un-ripable issue.

@slreeve a quick aside... I'm pretty sure RedFox has a requirement that their product is only used on discs you actually own (aka not a Netflix rental). Otherwise, it would be considered piracy. And if you are going to publically admit to breaking federal law, its probably best you don't provide too much personal identifying information, like stating your physical location (even if Washington is a fairly large state). Just saying :)

OK, back to trying to fix the un-ripable issue.
That is not entirely correct. A lot of people don't play a physical disc, they rip then play on their stream device (when they find the time). The problem would be if you keep the ripped media and don't delete it at some point. To me, that isn't considered piracy as much as it would be theft.

On top of that's it's been stated that is acceptable to do if you own the original but it's defective.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back