• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with A Simple Favor

i did what you said to do 10 times and it still won't go beyond 25%

I just copied the whole DVD (US version) with no issues using CloneDVD2. I did have to uncheck titles 1,71, 72. I used title 62 for the movie as that's what my ancient PowerDVD10 selected and played when I previewed the disc.

Edit: because of others comments following my posting, I've attached screen shots of Power DVD playing title 62 and of the titles I'm offered by CloneDVD2. It appears that Lionsgate has come up with some new tricks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_G_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    934.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Simple Favor 1.JPG
    Simple Favor 1.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Simple Favor 2.JPG
    Simple Favor 2.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I deselected title 71 and CloneDVD2 got to 34% before getting a read error. Maybe not the same issue but log file is attached. FYI, this copy does not have a title 1 or 62 and is a US version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_E_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    939.6 KB · Views: 3
Folks,

Just to offer more info. With AnyDVD 8.3.2.

Using the Canadian rental version of A Simple Favor, I deselected all titles except 59 as both 71 and 72 would not complete the initial CloneDVD2 scans.

Was able to successfully copy the DVD with menus.

See attached log file.

upload_2018-12-18_21-6-31.pngupload_2018-12-18_21-8-45.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_I_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    937.1 KB · Views: 2
locks up soon as it reads it error msg FILEIO 3VTS_01_1.VOB 16527360 524288

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_D_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    927.8 KB · Views: 2
After reading Big Jeff's post, I deselected titles 71 and 72 in CloneDVD2, left all other titles selected, and have successfully made a copy with menus.

i just tried to delete all but 59 and it ran right away with no trouble. thanks to all for help!!

I just copied the whole DVD (US version) with no issues using CloneDVD2. I did have to uncheck titles 1,71, 72. I used title 62 for the movie as that's what my ancient PowerDVD10 selected and played when I previewed the disc.

Edit: because of others comments following my posting, I've attached screen shots of Power DVD playing title 62 and of the titles I'm offered by CloneDVD2. It appears that Lionsgate has come up with some new tricks.

This worked for me. Thanks Cindyb

Error message FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 16527360 524288 using DVD Ripper. Is there an incremental update or suggestion? Not currently using CloneDVD2.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_J_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    923.5 KB · Views: 2
i copied it with only 62 checked and it acted like it worked but on play back it stopped at chapter 15

Then you need to post your logfile. So the lead developer @James can take a look at it. Considering the flood of logfiles for this title, and the fact that it was only released yesterday, means there's a very decent chance it's a currently unsupported new protection.

this is a log from my post. sorry for the extra post.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_E_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    926.9 KB · Views: 1
Error: FileIO 3VTS_01_1.VOB 16527360 524288

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_H_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    926.2 KB · Views: 1
i copied it with only 62 checked and it acted like it worked but on play back it stopped at chapter 15
I think we may have entered the Twilight Zone. I just played my copied disc from near the end of chapter 14 through to the end of the movie successfully. I'll go ahead and play the entire movie and up date this post in a couple of hours after I have a result. Did the Chapter 62 that you selected show a length of 1:56:44?

Update:
Copied DVD. Main menu selected movie (Chapter 62 1:56:44): Entire movie played successfully.

Last edited:
I tried and the 1st time it ran through it again stopped at 52% with this message "NavigationPack 6 0 4 7 VOBU 4 0 4 Clone 4 0 4 , I use AnyDVD by the way. I hit ok, it gives me "repairing defective DVD structure, and hit copy again. It then finished running through with the repair and started copying over again from the start after said repairs. This time, it copied everything but the movie. :-(
It doesn't look like you've posted a log file yet. Please do so (there are instructions in the sticky section -"Please Read This Before You Post"). Also, where are you located? Are you using a retail or rental disc? Who from, if rental. James will need your log file to evaluate why your copy didn't work properly.

Thank you Cindy, sorry about the file as I am new at this. I'm in the US, Washington and this is a NetFlix rental. Hopefully I did the file correctly.
Code:
WARNING: Read errors on disc!
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

Code:
WARNING: Read errors on disc!
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.
Thanks again Cindy and sorry for not responding sooner. Drive is good but I did find an imperfection on the disc. Bummer.

Back