• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with 6.1.3.5 and Key

cv8

Back in march I installed Any DVD 6.1.2.3 and after trying it for 12 days bought all the products using your cricket cupon, (Thanks Slysoft). I have not updated the version on my home pc with a new version so it still has 6.1.3.2. I read in you key forum that you can use anydvd on 2 pc's as long as you only use one at a time. I have a laptop and installed the 21 day trial on my lap top running Win2k SP4 pro. but did not set it to autostart and did not have a chance to use it until today. I noticed that a new version came out today so I downloaded it and installed it on my laptop. I also noticed my free trial had run out so I decided to register it. I had backed up my keys as recommended on to my usb drive so I clicked on register and moved to my directory with the keys and noticed that it did not show any key files. I entered an * in the dialog and it showed the files so I clicked on the anydvd key file and got the registered ok message box. I was able to start up anydvd without a problem and it stated that I was a registered user. The problem is that now anydvd runs for about 1 minute and then disapears from the systray. I tried to rip a movie and it started to rip the movie and then again disapeared from the systray. Is this a problem with my key or is it due to the new version? (sorry for the long question).

I just did BLACK CHRISTMAS with the new version of AnyDVD and the ico is still there no problem, maybe its the key.....someone with better info might help out.

Problem with 6.1.3.5 and 2k

cv8
Its a Problem with 6.1.3.5 on a windows 2000 system..Its not your key...

Its the same problem on two win-2000 systems i have.
meaning i installed anydvd 6135 on another 2k system.which never had anydvd installed..

read my post
here
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=24635#post24635

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response. I did not think the key was bad since it took it and anydvd started ok. It looks like it is with Win2k. I only use this laptop to test programs I write for Win2k compatability, so I know that sometime what works on XP does not always work with Win2k.

Thanks again
CV8

Thanks for the quick response. I did not think the key was bad since it took it and anydvd started ok. It looks like it is with Win2k. I only use this laptop to test programs I write for Win2k compatability, so I know that sometime what works on XP does not always work with Win2k.

Thanks again
CV8

Anydvd 6.1.3.6 fixes this issue.

Back