• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem when track changes

kabeer_g

Hello,

I have been using Reclock successfully in Windows Media player to output bit perfect audio to my preamp/processor using digital output of my motherboard. However here is the problem I am having. After I play an audio album (coded in PCM format), first song plays fine. However the moment media player moves to second track, I do not hear a sound. I see media player is playing the song but Reclock icon from tray disappears and there is no sound.

Ideas on how do I fix this?

I had this idea and "problem" too (it probably wasn't designed with music in mind), but decided just to use Foobar2000 and WASAPI output instead with replaygain

Back