• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem w/ playback since 1.1.5.0

atz3

I cant play back the divx files that were created w/ 1.1.5.0 &1.1.5.2 on my Tvix4000 box. I rolled back to version 1.1.4.1 and it works fine.

The files are hanging up within the first minute of playback but play fine on my PC.

virtual dub shows this error when opening a file created in 1.1.5.x

[!] AVI: Variable bitrate (VBR) audio detected. VBR audio in AVI is
non-standard and you may encounter sync errors up to 0ms when attempting
to extract WAV files or processing the audio in Direct Stream Copy mode.
Full Processing mode is recommended to decompress or recompress the audio.
(bitrate: 128.0 ± 0.0 kbps)

I'm having the exact same problem. Same tvix model, same hanging up on the tvix but playing fine on the computer and same virtual dub error. Unfortunately I only just bought this software so I don't have a version 1.1.4.1 to revert to (at least I couldn't find any links to older more stable version on the website).

Problem with Playback Netgear EVA8000

I've also experienced a similar problem. Playback with the latest version (Divxx) has produced a great picture but zero sound. I'm using Netgear's EVA8000 which usually has no problems when encoded as an AVI. I do have a copy of 1.14.1 and will experiment with that version to see if it corrects the problem

John

Confirmed 1.1.4.1 Produces Audio

Yep...confirmed. Rolled back to 1.1.4.1 and I have audio again. Something has occured since then that changed the audio encoding. Moderators...this is worthy of your attention

John

is there a change in the devices.ini file between 1.1.4.0 and 1.1.5x that would indicate variable bitrate audio rather then set bitrate in the divx profile? if so it is possible to simply change the file in 1.1.5.x and probably have it working again.

is it also possible that its a mencoder issue?

is there a change in the devices.ini file between 1.1.4.0 and 1.1.5x that would indicate variable bitrate audio rather then set bitrate in the divx profile? if so it is possible to simply change the file in 1.1.5.x and probably have it working again.

In some other thread I posted a profile that can be used to generate Xvid instead of Divx. Try adding that profile to your devices.ini - it comes closest to how the Divx files were generated in previous versions.
Unfortunately that old Divx profile doesn't work with current mencoder versions at all, that is why the Generic Divx entry was changed.

Let us know, if the xvid profile does the trick (warning: it encodes significantly slower than the divx)

Tried the XVid as you described in your thread and received the following error. Any thoughts would be appreciated

error.jpg

Tried the XVid as you described in your thread and received the following error. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Seems to me, you don't have the latest version of CloneDVD mobile? (1.1.5.4)

Back