• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem: Too much Disc inserted with GJ-profile

EsCaLaToR

Hello,

I Created a Profile of Dirt with GJv2.9.18.570

When I Try to start the game via Game Jackal, the Programm said: more then one Game CD inserted.

When I look in the error report, there are 6(!!!) Dirt Discs found !
I have 6 pysical Drives in my PC. The Disc DVD is NOT inserted, and also not shown by the Windows-Explorer.

can anybody help me?

[Protected Product Information]
CompanyName = CODEMASTERS
ProductName = DiRT
BuildSignature = 4.70.009.003, 18.05.07
ProductGuid = {E89A5E3376CD759421FAC4B66B33929A}
BuildGuid = {0dfe0740-bc25-49d2-b3d4-034f1628cd28}

[Report Information]
ReportDate = Thursday, August 16, 2007
ReportTime = 13:35 PM
ClientTimeZone = Westeuropäische Normalzeit
ClientTimeBias = -60

[Disc Labels]
DIRT
DIRT
DIRT
DIRT
DIRT
DIRT

[System Information]

Last edited:
Hello,

I Created a Profile of Dirt with GJv2.9.18.570

When I Try to start the game via Game Jackal, the Programm said: more then one Game CD inserted.

When I look in the error report, there are 6(!!!) Dirt Discs found !
I have 6 pysical Drives in my PC. The Disc DVD is NOT inserted, and also not shown by the Windows-Explorer.

can anybody help me?

The previous version does not have the profile for DiRT. I'm not sure if the new one has, but can you tell us what settings and profiling mode you are using?

It also might be a good idea to post info as in this thread: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4847

Starforce is currently not supported by GameJackal.

yep was going to mention dirt is starforce... and game jackal has not done starforce yet...

Back