• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem to play a Blu-Ray Disk

rio12

Hi all,
I am using the lates PowerDVD version (7.3.3516) with the latest AnyDVDHD.
I can see that AnyDVDHD detects the Blu-Ray Disk and removes AACS protection, here is the log:

"Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.00 43092807147BLJ1505
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 21163296 sectors (41334 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: WAR
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!"
________

Still, the PowerDVD player inssists:
"A disc with an unsupported format in drive E:"
________

I am using the latetst Geforce drivers on a modern video card (8800 GT).
The title name is WAR purcahsed at Amazon.com, I can't see any region marking on it, but is came from the US, so it shlould be A?
I have tried to fix the region with the AnyDVDHD GUI, no luck.
Tried to rip to ISO, mounted to DAEMON TOOLS, same resault playing it with PowerDVD.
________

I have searched the forum for a long time & couldn't find a solution besides:
Upgrade AnyDVD, PowerDVD or card's drivers...

Any way out?

Thanks much,

Rio

Last edited:
Works fine for me in 3516. No problem at all. Make sure you set the region correctly in PowerDVD and if you have to also in AnyDVD.

Re-Installed PowerDVD latest patch

Finally, I have succeeded to play.
Vista Aero glass went dead during the playback, but this is purely PowerDVD issue.

So thanks again,

Rio

I shut Aero off on my HTPC. No need to have it running there as I mostly watch video on it.

Back