• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem since upgrading to 8.1.8.0 and then to 8.1.8.4

Neoridium

I have been a long time user of anyDVD (HD) and I have never had an issue using it until now.
For some reason if I insert a movie to backup it up it works, however, if I then insert another movie to back up I get an error message in BDinfo saying that the tracks are damaged or unreadable due to copy protection.

If I restart anyDVD (HD) I still get the same message, but when I restart the PC the movie is now accessible and I can back it up.

Any Ideas what is going on? Thanks in advance.

P.s. Sorry I can't post any screen shots or logs, I am at my work PC.

Without logfiles we can't assist. And if bdinfo is failing that's not an AnyDVD problem. AnyDVD only rips 1:1 / decrypts, nothing else. It cannot modify streams on any way

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Hi Chevron,

I will try and get log files later tonight, btw, I also get the same message with tsMuxer. It's funny... when I insert a disk, anyDVD does what is does and I get no errors.
All looks good until I use either BDinfo or tsMuxer. This only happens after the first disk has been successfully done.

I attached one log file, when i first put the disk in and anyDVD scans the disk everything is fine with tsMuxer and BDinfo, when I create the log file its scans the disk again and then tsMuxer and BDinfo can read it.

I did a check by uninstalling 8.1.8.4 and installing 8.1.7.0 and the problem goes away

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.0_Info_E_THE_BOSS_BABY.ziplog
    261.9 KB · Views: 4
I attached one log file, when i first put the disk in and anyDVD scans the disk everything is fine with tsMuxer and BDinfo, when I create the log file its scans the disk again and then tsMuxer and BDinfo can read it.

I did a check by uninstalling 8.1.8.4 and installing 8.1.7.0 and the problem goes away
Do you start AnyDVD with a disc in the drive? If yes, don't do that.
Do you stop AnyDVD with a disc in the drive? If yes, don't do that.
If you remove a disc, does its icon vanish in explorer?

Hi James,

Do you start AnyDVD with a disc in the drive? No, PC always starts with no disc and anyDVD automatically starts as usual.
Do you stop AnyDVD with a disc in the drive? No never, well, not that I can think off.
If you remove a disc, does its icon vanish in explorer? I will check this.

Sorry, I realised I had a typo in my last post, which make a massive difference to what I meant.

"I attached one log file, when i first put the disk in and anyDVD scans the disk everything is fine with tsMuxer and BDinfo, when I create the log file its scans the disk again and then tsMuxer and BDinfo can't read it."

Back