• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem ripping Liar Liar HD DVD

Nova935

When I use the rip to hard drive option on AnyDVDHD ver 6.1.7.0 via my Xbox 360, the movie rips to about 80% then a window appears informing me that the disc is dirty, change region on drive etc. A 2nd eplacement disc also gave me the same error. I looked at the backed up files in my folder on my hard drive and noticed that the Feature EVO containing the main movie was not there. All of the other files had been copied to my hard drive, but the main movie "Feature EVO file is not there. When I try to copy n paste only the "feature EVO file to the backup folder it takes about 30 minutes before a a box pops up and tells me that there was an error for the "feature EVO" file. Has anyone else had a problem ripping this disc. This is the 1st issue that I have had ripping discs using AnyDVDHD. AnyDVDHD has allowed me to safely backup 60 of my HD discs from my HD collection. Please let me know if I should exchange the disc or is there a problem ripping this particular disc.
Thanks, Nova935

When I use the rip to hard drive option on AnyDVDHD ver 6.1.7.0 via my Xbox 360, the movie rips to about 80% then a window appears informing me that the disc is dirty, change region on drive etc. A 2nd eplacement disc also gave me the same error. I looked at the backed up files in my folder on my hard drive and noticed that the Feature EVO containing the main movie was not there. All of the other files had been copied to my hard drive, but the main movie "Feature EVO file is not there. When I try to copy n paste only the "feature EVO file to the backup folder it takes about 30 minutes before a a box pops up and tells me that there was an error for the "feature EVO" file. Has anyone else had a problem ripping this disc. This is the 1st issue that I have had ripping discs using AnyDVDHD. AnyDVDHD has allowed me to safely backup 60 of my HD discs from my HD collection. Please let me know if I should exchange the disc or is there a problem ripping this particular disc.
Thanks, Nova935
You should exchange the disc.

Back