• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem ripping 300 HD-DVD (combo disc)

digitalfreak

Has anyone been able to rip the 300 HD DVD / DVD combo disc successfully? I start getting retry errors immediately after the layer change when trying to rip the HD DVD side. Movie seems to play back fine though. Tried both IMGBurn and the AnyDVD ripper.

Using AnyDVD HD v6.3.0.0 and the LG GGC-H20 dual-format drive.

Has anyone been able to rip the 300 HD DVD / DVD combo disc successfully?
Yes. No problems at all.

I start getting retry errors immediately after the layer change when trying to rip the HD DVD side. Movie seems to play back fine though. Tried both IMGBurn and the AnyDVD ripper.

Using AnyDVD HD v6.3.0.0 and the LG GGC-H20 dual-format drive.
Bad disc or drive or both.

I have the same drive and have the same problem. But I’m using 6.3.0.1 beta.

300 is the only disc I have thus far so I got some form a friend and all copy fine. 300 stops at 52%
The Dukes Of Hazzard, The Rundown, U-571, The Chronicles Of Riddick, Sky Captain, The Bourne Ultimatum, King Kong, and Pirates 3 all work fine.
???

Back