• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem Making ISO from P90X2 DVDs

opfreak

Every disk gets stuck @ 2%.
I can however rip to harddrive. I perfer the iso, since its easier to playback with virtual clone drive.

attached the log file. and error message. similar error on every disk. i will try the clonedvd2, and imgburn.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.0_Info_D_P90X2_Disc11.zip
    240.8 KB · Views: 10
  • error.jpg
    error.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
IF you can copy the files/folders from the discs to your HD without an error from Windows, you can use a program such as Imgburn to create an ISO from the files/folders on your HD.

Clams, P90X2 discs are exercise videos (I did an internet search for that info).

Is there an "autorun.inf" on the DVD that loads??? If so, look at it in a text editor (notepad) and see if it loads an executable. If so, it may be loading a rootkit which prevents AnyDVD from working. Some of the "Insanity" fitness DVDs did this. Either way, it helps if you post a log file, if able.

Example Autorun.inf:

[AUTORUN]

OPEN = FILE_NAME_HERE.EXE

If an executable is loading, open up AnyDVD and go to Settings\Feature Removal and check "PC-Friendly (Autorun on Video DVD)". This will disable the "Autorun" for DVDs. This will save you in the future. Unfortunately, if it is loading a rootkit, then it is already installed on your PC and probably can only be removed using an antivirus or antispyware program, OR, do like I did and reinstall Windows. I think rootkits should be outlawed.

az_raiden

I can however rip to harddrive. I perfer the iso, since its easier to playback with virtual clone drive.

You can use CloneDVD2 to create an ISO.

thanks for the help. my problem seems slighty differfentthen some of the older ones.

I'll try the work arounds. I also attached a log and error message to the op

attached the log file. and error message. similar error on every disk. i will try the clonedvd2, and imgburn.

Just for the record. I used AnyDvd version 6.8.8.0 Let it finish its thing. And used CloneDVD to make the iso leaving out all of the usual stuff, and had absolutely no problems. Ran smooth start to finish. You might try that, hope it helps.

You could try to use AnyDVD 6.8.9.1 to create an iso.
Let me know, if this works.

The 1:1 ISO creation issues should be fixed in 6.8.9.0.

Try 6.8.9.1 as James suggests and report back. James actually codes AnyDVD so your info is important. :)

Back