1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Problem Harley and The Davidsons DVD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by MeKAn1K Ug, Dec 20, 2016.

1. MeKAn1K Ug

MeKAn1K Ug New Member

Please Help Trying To back this disc up and am running into a problem. This DVD is a dual sided disc, one side is not a problem went without any problems but the main side first side has an issue while reading, I have the newest versions on clonedvd and anydvd and the disc is region 1 as far as I know, File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader is the error I get from clonedvd and its at === processing titles in vts_01_1.vob 1636577 at 47% read & 16 minutes to go. Here Is the Logfile attached for any one that can help me out. Thanks In Advance To Whom Ever Can Help Out!

Attached Files:

2. MeKAn1K Ug

MeKAn1K Ug New Member

Checking in, Was any one able to figure anything out about this disc or situation?

3. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Odd there has been no reply to this with a logfile.
    Perhaps it was just overlooked?
    That said; Duel sided DVD's have been a known quality problem (overall) for as long as this forum has been here.
    It takes a really cheesy, cheap assed, money grubbing, company to produce a duel sided disk as opposed to 2 disks.
    So pressing quality from those outfits usually stinks.
    Just sayin'
    -W

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  4. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Maybe if we put an @James in, he may chime in for the definitive answer.

5. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Looks to me like a defective disc.