• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem Harley and The Davidsons DVD

MeKAn1K Ug

Please Help Trying To back this disc up and am running into a problem. This DVD is a dual sided disc, one side is not a problem went without any problems but the main side first side has an issue while reading, I have the newest versions on clonedvd and anydvd and the disc is region 1 as far as I know, File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader is the error I get from clonedvd and its at === processing titles in vts_01_1.vob 1636577 at 47% read & 16 minutes to go. Here Is the Logfile attached for any one that can help me out. Thanks In Advance To Whom Ever Can Help Out!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_D_HARLEY_AND_THE_DAVIDSONS.ziplog
    131.1 KB · Views: 6
Checking in, Was any one able to figure anything out about this disc or situation?

Odd there has been no reply to this with a logfile.
Perhaps it was just overlooked?
That said; Duel sided DVD's have been a known quality problem (overall) for as long as this forum has been here.
It takes a really cheesy, cheap assed, money grubbing, company to produce a duel sided disk as opposed to 2 disks.
So pressing quality from those outfits usually stinks.
Just sayin'
-W

Last edited:
Please Help Trying To back this disc up and am running into a problem. This DVD is a dual sided disc, one side is not a problem went without any problems but the main side first side has an issue while reading, I have the newest versions on clonedvd and anydvd and the disc is region 1 as far as I know, File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader is the error I get from clonedvd and its at === processing titles in vts_01_1.vob 1636577 at 47% read & 16 minutes to go. Here Is the Logfile attached for any one that can help me out. Thanks In Advance To Whom Ever Can Help Out!
Looks to me like a defective disc.

Back